Pic taken from NCIS page @ FacebookI find myself addicted to a tv series called NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service). Now, I'm not usually an avid fan of any TV series, but since I found the DVD last year, I couldn't stop watching it over and over and over and over again. I am now impatiently waiting for the 6th seasons DVD to come out. In the mean time, I just go marathon on season 1 - 5 .. Kekekekek ..
I am not really good at describing things, but this is what the series is all about according to Wikipedia:
CIS is a television show that follows a fictional team of Naval Criminal Investigative Service Major Case Response Team (MCRT) special agents, headquartered at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, D.C. It is described by the actors and producers (on special features on DVD releases in the USA) as being distinguished by its comedy elements, ensemble acting and character-driven plots.
NCIS is the primary law enforcement and counter-intelligence arm of the United States Department of the Navy, which includes the United States Marine Corps. NCIS investigates all major criminal offenses (felonies), those crimes punishable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice by confinement of more than one year, within the Department of the Navy. This can be seen when the “NCIS team” is frequently assigned to high-profile cases such as the death of the President's nuclear missile aide, a bomb situation on a U.S. Navy warship, the death of a celebrity on a reality show set on a USMC base, terrorist threats, and kidnappings.
The “NCIS team” is led by Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon). Gibbs’ team is composed of Special Agent and Senior Field Agent Anthony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly), Special Agent Timothy McGee (Sean Murray) and Mossad Liaison Officer Ziva David (Cote de Pablo). The team is assisted in their investigations by Chief Medical Examiner Donald Mallard (David McCallum), Forensic Specialist Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette) and Assistant Medical Examiner Jimmy Palmer (Brian Dietzen). NCIS is headed by Director Leon Vance (Rocky Carroll).
I am practically in love with Agent DiNozzo. He just makes me laugh. He's silly & goofy but yet stil has his own talent of solving crimes. I also think that Gibbs would make a really good father ;) In all episodes, I discovered that Gibbs have these rules that he practices everyday. I tried searching them on the net, and here are what I found. It might come handy in your everyday life ;)Gibbs' Rules (Gibbsism)
Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together.
Rule #2: Never screw over your partner.
Rule #3: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Rule #4: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.
Rule #5: Never be unreachable.
Rule #6: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.
Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.
Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.
Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
Rule #12: Never date a coworker.
Rule #15: Always work as a team.
Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.
Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
Rule # 28: Never run with sharp objects
Rule # 29: Never fall asleep at your desk while handwriting a report
Rule # 22: Always carry a razor
So .. are you interested to guy buy the DVD? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment